Our GPS equipment is designed by SAS Group and produced in EU. Unlike other GPS devices imported from different countries , especially from China, in this unit we have built in the GPS and GSM antennas in a protective case with both antennas protected from sabotaged like simply disconnecting or unscrewing the connectors. All in addition to GPS devices on the market, new features were added, like recognition of jamming GSM / GPS or auto voluntary disconnections. The precision of the localization : The vehicle with our GPS inside will be located with an accuracy from +/-2 m up to +/-10 m.
Our GPS has implemented protection functions for environmental and human hostile actions , including protection against vandalism . On request , you can install the GPS equipment in such way that you disconnect the start the engine if sabotage is discover. The new generation of devices Cell Sat does not have external antennas and can not be interrupted by special instruments that are not within reach of the driver. Thus, to voluntary detach / GSM antenna or unscrews intentionally the GPS antenna is not longer possible !
The main qualities of our GPS tracker : is small , it is resistant to extreme temparature, dust, humidity , shocks, is robust and reliable. Installation and servicing of the monitoring and tracking vehicles via satellite - GPS device is provided by professional installers of alarms - employees of our company - in all capital cities . The equipment was designed by the SAS Group - firmware (the software inside of the GPS device) is produced, improved and implemented by our company for over 10 years . Increased accuracy and functionality of the equipment is also being conducted by our specialists with maximum professionalism .
The main components of the equipment GSP type cells:
- GPS module
- GSM module
- Sierra Wireless
- ARM 9 -Digital Inputs: 4 Inputs
- RS232 - DB15 female connector type ( can be integrated theoretically with and devices like" navigator " / other technologies - radio, etc. )
- enclosure, GSM antenna , GPS antenna and connectors - all the antennas are incorporated into the GPS unit .
Electrical, mechanical and functional GPS tracker type CellSat 4.0:
- voltage: 5-32 V DC - Cell Sat equipment is additional protection for overload up to 45 V ! Maximum current consumption in transmission ◾ 200 mA
- Current consumption in normal : < 36 mA - is the most economical device on the market!
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 degrees Celsius - Humidity: 95 % non-condensing
- Case: Cell Sat 4.0 's tough ABS plastic housing . Weight : about 200g
- monitoring device EU approved - see here CE certificate
The vehicle 's GPS system will be located with an accuracy of / -2 m to / - 10m , depending on the accuracy of the maps (which varies from one city to another ) and the area where the device is GPS . In general, large cities are covered by GPRS , but there might appear some problems like GPRS poor quality or jamming area where GPS can be disrupted for very short time periods. In these cases, the GPS device stores the auto routes and download them as soon as the signal strength returns , so you do not lose distances traveled and visited locations.
The system incorporates several protection functions such as :
- If the GPS device is disconnected , reconnection event is stored and forwarded or sent directly if we chose to purchase a battery back -up ( optional accessory ) .
- If there is no GPS signal for a period greater than 20 seconds, the GPS device remembers the last valid position and return the GPS signal last valid position . Lack of the GPS signal can occur for various reasons : entering a garage or covered area, poor quality of GPS reception ( actually a very small incidence ) , or deliberate tampering action on the equipment / antenna.
- If the GPS antenna is removed / cut / cracked / etc is transmitted / remember the event as soon as possible.
- The GPS equipment meets the following standards CE CellSat type :
- R&TTE 1999/5/EC Directive "> R & TTE Directive 1999/5/EC ◾
- ETSI EN 301 489-7 (02) "> ETSI EN 301 489-7 ◾ Standards ( 02) --95/54/EC Automotive Directive : e24*02*0997*00(“e” Mark)
- Safety Norms EN 60950 : 2000 - 3rd edition
- EMC measurement disturbances EN 55022 : 1994 rules
- EMC standards EN 61000-4-2 electrostatic discharge resistance : 1995
- EMC radio interference radiation resistance EN :61000 - 4-3 : 1996 rules
- resistance to mechanical shocks EMC EN 61000-4-4 : 1995 rules
- EMC resistance radio (RF ) EN 61000-4-6 : 1996 rules
- ISO 7637-1 Road vehicles Ed.1990 about EU